The excitement has begun!
It’s time for The First Day of Chocolate!
Today Just Another New Blog and I bring you reviews and giveaways from Gourmet Gift Baskets.
I don’t know about you but I love to get gift baskets. It’s the fun of all the surprises inside.
In the case of the Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket the surprises were all delightful!
It came very well packed and looked beautiful when I took it out of the box.
I took off the protective plastic wrap and my little brain went all CHOCOLATE and couldn’t decide what to eat first. Ultimately the English Toffee Caramels won and I’m embarrassed to admit the hubby didn’t get to try them…
He did get to try the other yummies in the basket and his favorite were the chocolate shortbread nutcracker cookies. I can tell you though, that EVERYTHING in the basket was delicious and I have saved the container to use in my holiday decorating.
I am very pleased to tell you that thanks to Gourmet Gift Baskets I have a Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket to give away to one lucky reader.
The rules for all of the 12 Days of Chocolate giveaways are different from my normal giveaways so be sure to read them carefully.
How do you win? It’s easy!
But first some rules:
US and Canada only
No PO Boxes
Become a fan of Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook. THIS MUST BE DONE TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY.
1. Follow my blog on GFC
2. Follow Just Another New Blog on GFC
3. Go to Gourmet Gift Baskets and choose your favorite gift basket post it on their Facebook wall and come back here and comment that you have done so. Be sure to mention that Broken Teepee sent you
4. Enter the giveaway at Just Another New Blog
5. Follow @BrokenTeepee on Twitter and tweet – It’s the 1st Day of Chocolate #win Gourmet Gift Basket @BrokenTeepee&@aitmama @http://tinyurl.com/2b3k8cb
6. Follow @aitmama on Twitter
7. Post the 12 Days of Chocolate Button
8. 2 extra entries if you posted the button BEFORE Nov. 26th and left a comment on the Announcement post
All entries need to be in by 12PM EST on December 3rd when I will go to Random.org to choose the winner. He/she will have 48hrs to respond or I will choose a new winner.
Good luck everyone.
Disclosure: I received a gift basket gratis. Any opinions are my honest opinions and were not impacted by the receipt of the free product. I received no monetary compensation for this post.